Learn how and why to get an Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP) card.
- The first step is to see if you qualify to be a medical marijuana card holder in the state of Oregon. You can see if you have one of the following conditions: Severe pain, Nausea, HIV/AIDS, PTSD, Cancer, Seizures/Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Cachexia or give us a call 503-272-8781. Our staff is happy to answer any questions you may have and see if you qualify.
- If you qualify, then we need you to obtain a copy of your medical records. Again our staff can help you with this!
- Once it is determined that you qualify, then you are ready to schedule an appointment to come into our clinic and meet with our doctor. Dr. Le is a Cannabis Specialist and is looking forward to educating you on how to self-treat with Cannabis and Medical Marijuana Products.
- Possessing an OMMP card allows you to purchase medical grade cannabis.
- It allows patients to buy cannabis products tax-free.
- It permits patients or their caregivers the option to purchase larger quantities at a single time.
- You deserve to be able to use alternative therapies such as Cannabis as part of your healthcare routine. Many patients fought for this right so you would be able to.